As we are still both snuffling neither of us is up to cycling today and I needed transport of some sort as it is shopping day. Also Peter was unable to use his office car park as they had lots of visitors so the obvious answer was for us both to leave earlier and me drop him into work. I have no idea if he will need me to pick him up or if can get a lift home.
Anyway for today's photo. Having already shown you my fashionable curtains in the lounge I though that I would show off my fashionable rug that goes with them.
But I couldn't not show you my lovely snugly rug that is in my craft room, it was a few pounds form the market and I love it. Sorry about the bit of paper that crept into the corner, it's my filing system!!!
View my craft blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.