Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 76 Bliss

On my way home form school I decided that whatever today's word was these were the photos I was going to use.  As it happens they fit BLISS perfectly.
My joint birthday present form Peter, Mum and MIL was a cuttlebug and loads of dies.  For years I have shied away from cutting machines as I really do enjoy hand cutting.  It was only after I had thought of buying a load of edge punches that I realised that a cutting machine could do the job and was slowly converted.   I have to be honest and admit to trying it out last night with one die and a bit of scrap paper.  Before work this morning I was putting as many different materials through it as I could and am about to have an afternoon trying even more things.  Filled up with chocolate cake from tea break at school this is absolute bliss.
 
Some of my dies.
Felt, material, paper and foam have already been cut.

View my craft blog

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful pressie- hope you have a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky you. Your dies look lovely. Hoping you have a great birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ahve one of those too - but am ashamed to say it is covered in a layer of dust from lack of use!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh real bliss tonight and this weekend enjoy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my cuttlebug as well. I like the dies you have used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments and birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.