Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 71 Hiding

We had friends and their 17 month old little boy around for lunch today.  By the end of the meal the little boy was getting very tiered and grizzly but we kept him quiet for a bit playing peek a boo with our hands.  Having a toddler in the house meant that the cat immediately went into hiding.  His favourite place is the draw under our bed where we keep the spare duvet.  Zoom into this photo of his hidey hole and you will see that we can no longer use this duvet on a guest bed as it is permanently covered in cat's hairs.  Of course as soon as our friends left and  I tried taking a photo he found a new hiding place on my desk chair.

 In the meantime Peter had taken refuge in his hiding place - his study.



View my craft blog

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell me about cat hairs; I put old towels down on the sofa for our boy, but he still seems to spread them around with abandon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.