This week I wrote myself a list of allthe jobs which I have been avoiding and have made an effort to get some of them finished, so am feeling quite pleased with myself. Tomorrow I plan to dig the vegetable patch over - we shall see how my resolve lasts when the work gets heavier than todays job of reframing a picture.
Although it was quite chilly this morning and when I left school by the time I had finished the shopping it was very warm and I wanted my photo to reflect the lovely spring day. Here is on of the daffodils growing in the small patch of soil at the edge of my patio.
Although it was quite chilly this morning and when I left school by the time I had finished the shopping it was very warm and I wanted my photo to reflect the lovely spring day. Here is on of the daffodils growing in the small patch of soil at the edge of my patio.
View my craft blog
Very beautiful photo, Mary !
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Daffodils are lovely.
ReplyDelete