Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88 9am

Each Monday and Friday in school begins with me collecting the reading books in to change.  However because of Easter I did it today, so here is my plastic basket with the books in it.

Although in many ways it is a mind numbing job it is one of those jobs which always goes right (probably because it is so simple) and it gives me a quiet break from the classroom.
I was so pleased to have my camera in school because the PTA had organised an Easter egg hunt and I got some great pictures of the kids outside.  As it was my last day of the term they gave me a pot of daffodils and then they all decided to have a group hug.  The teacher took a great photo of us all but unfortunately I can't out it up here because of the children.
So I am now a lady of leisure for just over 2 weeks.

View my craft blog

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Easter break. I used to help out in school when my girls were small. I used to love listening to them read and changing the reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a lovely break. the group hug sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely time !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.