I decided to go with an old favourite today, my red fleece hat. Bought many years ago it faithfully comes out every winter. I do wonder if I should retire it at times but it is such an old friend I can't bring myself to throw it out. I added the silk rose in a silly moment and never thought much about it but it nearly always receives lovely comments, sometimes from complete strangers. So wearing this hat can be a really cheering up event.
View my craft blog.
The flower really sets it off! Lovely :)
ReplyDeleteIt does look lovely- I wish I could find a hat that suited me!
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combination & the flower makes all the difference :-)
ReplyDeleteI would definitely not get rid of it, it looks so nice and cheerful. Perfect for a dreary winters day.
ReplyDeleteLove it
ReplyDeleteLove your Hat...funnily enough my photo is of my newest Hat...S xx
ReplyDelete