Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 Bad for You

Today I have two thoughts.
I spend hours playing meaningless games on the computer which don't leave me feeling relaxed ( as I claim they will ) just bored and frustrated that I haven't achieved anything.


The second is a mess.  I can tolerate it on my craft desk but anywhere else I get really fed up and irritable.
Because we are having a new kitchen the whole hose is in a mess, here is my dinning room.


 I am really cheesed off with the mess and so am turning to mindless computer games.  Arrgh very bad for me.
Roll on next week when I have a new kitchen and lots of tidying to take up my energy.


View my craft blog.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new kitchen- it is one of the worst rooms to live through a renovation - as you do have to find somewhere to rehome everything temporarily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hated the mess when we had our kitchen done! HOpe it's over quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean about mess...I think my craft room is small so you can get away with it and I do know where most stuff is but I spend my day shouting at the kids to tidy their rooms and they arenot just messy they are a downright disgrace and it drives me to insanity some days I am now at the stage where I refuse to do it for them...No 3s room is such a mess and she just will not tidy it and it's been an ongoing battle for weeks but I have finally lost patience and told her if it's not done by tonight she will NOT be going to the birthday party she is so looking forward to tomorrow:0( Hope it works!!!

    Kirsti xx

    PS Enjoy the new kitchen...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate mess, but tend to make a lot of it! My OH is terrible and points out that I am as bad when I complain. The trouble is I will tidy up eventually, whereas he never does. I think this is the only thing we really argue about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.