Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 Pleasurable

One of the joys of doing this challenge is that I get to think about all the good things in my life.  Today I realised that so much gives me pleasure, scrapbooking, cakes, fresh coffee and my computer to name but a few.  Some of these I have already photographed and so I decided today to choose my radio.  It is new one which I bought to replace my huge old getto blaster which took up half my desk.  I love listening to this as I scrap or work on the computer.  We don't have a TV and I don't miss it but this is my window on the outside world bringing me news and entertainment.

View my craft blog.

1 comment:

  1. I should listen to the radio more! Glad you're enjoying the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.