Here is my pizza cutter. I bought it many years ago because it was fun and colourful. Trying to get a good background I put it on my oven gloves. Together these two represent Friday afternoons when I shut myself in the kitchen and have a baking session. The last thing to go in the oven is always a pizza which we then have for supper with a glass of wine and a good film. We started this ritual when we lived abroad and our home was open house all the time. The only way to get peace and quiet was to lock ourselves in and this time became beyond value. When we returned to the UK we continued with the ritual as it was one less thing which we had to change in our lives. Now it is broken occasionally - usually if I have a Friday evening crop - but is still a very important evening to us.
View my craft blog
Sounds like a lovely evening :)
ReplyDeleteI wondered what it was at first until hubbie pointed out the wheel cutter
ReplyDelete