Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 Motionless

After school today I decided to treat myself to last nights masterchef on i player.  I was certainly motionless as I crashed out with my lunch and drooled over the yummy food on screen.
However my photo today is not a self portrait but rather a photo of our wonderfully motionless pond.  In the last few days it has been anything but still as the rain has splashed into it.  This photo really made me appreciate  the lovely reflections which I normally never notice.  Even on a dull overcast day there was till wonderful beauty.



View my craft blog.

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is a beautiful reflection! Stunning :) (I love Masterchef too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflections- would love a pond but think the dog would spend all day paddling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our cat tried it once by accident. It didn't hang around in the water long!

      Delete
  3. That's a really effective photo - lots of texture, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo, took me a while to read the words and see what it was... so good x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.