Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 Naughty

I think that there have been enough confessions from me over the last few days so I thought I would concentrate on someone else's naughtiness to day.  These photos are of our cat Tubs.
The morning starts by trying to claw the lounge curtains.  As the day progresses he will do a tour of all the high up places, weaving between the china on my dressing table and wandering over the computer keyboard.  He will then retire to his drawer and convince you he is the cutest cat in the world.  That is until his evening patrol which often includes my craft desk where he can play with threads, walk through wet paint and then curl up and look cute again.



4 comments:

  1. I think today we are going to see a lot of photos of our pets ! Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh- when we had 2 cats, one would wait for a white tablecloth to go on (and it HAD to be white) and she'd go and find a puddle or some mud- so that she could decorate the table with her lovely little footprints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should see the claw marks in the curtains, you might change your mind. Still love him to bits though.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.