I decided that two photos were in order today.
I wanted to take the first one because the flavoured water is such a pretty colour, although it hasn't shown up too well in the photo. Today is Friday which is celebrated with a bottle of wine so that had to be included.
The second photo was taken just to show what is generally in there.
I wanted to take the first one because the flavoured water is such a pretty colour, although it hasn't shown up too well in the photo. Today is Friday which is celebrated with a bottle of wine so that had to be included.
The second photo was taken just to show what is generally in there.
View my craft blog.
Nice shots! Enjoy your wine :) and thanks for the info on the stickers in yesterday's photo ... must have a look for those!
ReplyDelete