My first thought was of my lovely pink fluffy bed-socks but seeing as how I used them for new I thought I had better think of something else.
The photo I chose was of my crafting desk - mess and all. It is set in an alcove and with all my goodies around me I feel all cosy inside as I settle down for a crafting session, be it 5 minutes or an afternoon. I had thought of tidying up before I took the photo but then decided that I wanted this blog to reflect what my life is, complete with the scalloped bunting forever falling down, not what it could be.
View my craft blog.
The photo I chose was of my crafting desk - mess and all. It is set in an alcove and with all my goodies around me I feel all cosy inside as I settle down for a crafting session, be it 5 minutes or an afternoon. I had thought of tidying up before I took the photo but then decided that I wanted this blog to reflect what my life is, complete with the scalloped bunting forever falling down, not what it could be.
View my craft blog.
Ha! Your space looks very organised and quite tidy compared to some (mine;p )
ReplyDeleteI like it messy too, so that also would be a perfect place for me. Love all the little boxes !
ReplyDeleteYay! Love seeing crafty spaces! Looks as messy as mine - just as it should be!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, that's a very cosy craft space.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a very inviting craft space - I could certainly get cosy there!
ReplyDeletelove it! and its a perfect space!
ReplyDelete