Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12 - Translucent

Oh help was my first reaction to today's subject.
I then thought of this beautiful parchment that my mum had given me for christmas but as I went to get it I realised that it had arrived in a translucent box along with lots of other scrapping goodies.

View my craft blog.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper !
    We should organize a 365 with only crafty items, I am sure we would manage !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea, just think though how much we would all end up spending when we see each others stash. Sounds dangerous as well as nice!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo- my initial thought was to find some vellum paper buried in the craft cupboard- not so pretty as this parchment!!!!!! But I cheated a little and stretched the theme to fit what I wanted to capture today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks so pretty! What's the stuff with the alphabet print? I think I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metallic Alphabet Fabric Stickers from simplycreative. Mum gave them to me in pink and green

      Delete
  4. Oh that's lovely. S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.